cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of PI KPI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help me out with the "list of Key Performance indicators(KPI)" related to Process Integration(PI) and its thresholds.

Thanks in Adavnce,

Preethi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your earlier Reply...

We are trying to configure these KPI's in "solution manager".Would be very helpful if someone provides the list......

Thanks in Advance.

Preethi.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think these points will come into PI KPI.

1)How this PI product working for your business Integration, like before you implementing PI product for your client, client/implementation people will do analysis about everything which includes

Return on Investment, How this new implementation will provide best of integration and minimum number of resource utilization, how much investment client can save in long run

To know about points we refer client success stories and data from SAP, based on this client will prepare some list of points.

2) Like how much time this PI taking to transfer N number of message in particular time interval.

3) Performance monitoring also come in to KPI

4) How effectively PI working for you business requirementsu2026

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I had reffered to that thread earlier. I find oly documentation related to KPI's over there. I need the "list of KPI's related to PI".If anyone could provide me with that, it would be of great help.

Thanks in Adavance,

Preethi.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

look in to below thread

Regards,

raj