Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Scenario : Party Identifiers

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have B2B scenario. ( IDOC to Mail)

My question is : Can I have more then one identifier for same Agency and schema pair?

XI is not allowing me to configure two identifiers for same Agency and schema pair. Is their any work around for this ?

Regards,

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve the problem? I am also having almost similar scenario IDOC to JMS and trying to create multiple parties but PI is not allowing me to enter same identifier for multiple parties.

If I am not wrong Identifier will be the Partner Number of SAP ECC system (IDOC) and will be constant in all scenarios. Or will the scenarios work without Identifier also?

Please respond.

Thank you,

Pankaj.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

> My question is : Can I have more then one identifier for same Agency and schema pair?

Only if you setup another party. This can makes sense if you map parties in the receiver agreement.

> They have three partner profiles created in same R3. They will send IDOC from either of three to XI and I need to process those IDOCs and send a mail

I think you dont need parties here. Just process the IDocs messages - may be depending on value of field EDIDC40/RCVPRN - to a normal third party email receiver system.

Regards,

Udo

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can I have more then one identifier for same Agency and schema pair?

What is the need to have more than one Identifier for the same Agency and scheme pair?

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek ,

Its a clients requirement .

They have three partner profiles created in same R3. They will send IDOC from either of three to XI and I need to process those IDOCs and send a mail

Regards,

Sheetal