Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Configuration is not open

former_member281396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a typical problem in Sales Order.We are using Varient Configuration with configurable material.When we create sales order for a material for Domentic order type with item catagory TAN the configuration screen is open and user can put the configuration value in sales order.But for Retail order type item catagory change to ZRET and in this case configuration screen is not opened in sales order and as a result user can not put the value.But if we change the Item Catagory from ZRET to TAN manually it works.Now I want to open configuration screen for ZRET also.Please help me out how I can configure it.

Please guide me.

Advance Thanks

Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

Its based on the Item category assignment for the combination of Order type and the itemcategory group. So if the item category group for the configurable material is 0002.Please check if it is maintained in VOV4.

secondly check in the material also Item category group as 0002 or not?

I hope it will help you

Regards,

SK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Automatic determination is not possible as Default I Cat determination (VOV4) TAN is default and Z I Cat is Manual I Cat in determination.

To make Z I Cat default create a Z I Cat Group, maintain the same in material master and Determine in tcode (VOV4).

Thanks & Regards

JP

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

Please check whether you have maintained the item category assignments properly in View V_T184.

Maintain 0002 item cat group in Material master too.

You should maintain :

Item group 0002(configuration).

OR -> 0002 ->----> Your own item category->Your own item category(ZRET)

I hope this will work.

Regards,

Nisha