cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Problem Automatic TO Creation for GR PO (Mvt. 101)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem creating TO automatically when material is received from PO using movement type 101. The requirement is to receive material from PO with status QI, create and confirm TO automatically into default storage bin. But when material received with status QI, it only creates TR and stuck in interim storage bin (902) then i have to create TO manually.

All customizing for Automatic TO already done, if im using same material and receive it without QI status, TO will automatically created and placement to default storage bin will automatically confirmed. But when i'm trying to receive that material with QI status first, TO couldn't be created automatically.

Does anyone know where i have to customize automatic TO for QI status with movement type 101?

Rgds,

Aleluya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your WM movement type config and ensure that you have an entry for 101 and stock category 'Q' with immeditae TO activated.

Hope this helps

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

can you give me IMG path to set stock category for automatic TO? because all i know there's only settings for special stock in Automatic TO, and there's no Quality Stock in option..

@ Prashant: QM processing is active in my system, and the material already have QM view activated.

Edited by: aleluya sap on Jul 22, 2010 9:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in

WM -> Interfaces -> IM -> Define movement types -> LE-WM Interface to IM

In here look for SpStInd, column 3.

Copy any standard entry with Wh *** and put your WHN and enter 'Q' in column 3 and set teh auto TO indicator.

Ensure that you have other data defined properly like SU type etc if required.

If system cannot find any data for background TO creation it will take you to LT06 (foreground)

hope this helps

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved...!!

thank you Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not tried this scenario with material received in QI status after GR. I believe you need to create TO manually only because system will not able to decide on his own to clear stock from QI status to unrestricted stock.

I know system create TO automatically when you receive goods without QI. In this case system understand to accept whole qty.

You can create TO automatically in case of when you have QM active , you have usage decision.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prashant