cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Rule Creation for FUL collectively for WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I create a settlement rule for 100% FUL settlement to COPA collectively just like CJB1for PER. Would appreciate your response.

Thanks

MKR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Any other idea on this ?

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a OSS note or this

search for OSS and you should default to FUL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the NOTE NUMBER b/c i m searching it for a while and I couldnt find the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKR

<deleted by moderator>

Thanks

PP

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Jul 26, 2010 7:47 AM

mySAP PLM - Please do not cut and paste from an OSS note - remember this is called plagiarism - next you will be removed from the forum for such an offense. If you need to help then simply quote the OSS number. I have also deliberately not stated the OSS number because the original poster needs to search. The search takes about a minute and I am sure that he has that time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the link below

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/ModificationnoteforStrategyforsettlementtosuperiorWBS

The OSS note # is 211324 but when maintaining the value mention the value 'GES' (Full) to create full settlement rule.

Regards

Sreenivas

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

it's standard functionality, for psg by default system set settlment type as PER. So change the settlement type manually

to FULL in PD or first level wbse and run cjb1. then same will be copied to lower level elements. (as per the strategy settings)

regards,