cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No process level defined in Process scheme 9C_BUS2121_EX01u201D error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys, how do i resolve this error ? I am getting in on the shopping cart? Where can i view all the schem available? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can see the configured process schema in SPRO-Supplier Relationship Mana-SRM Servier-Cross Application Basic Setting - Business Workflow - Process Cntrolled WF - Busn Process Conf- Define Proces Level.

FYI -

This error will come when the schema evaluation event could not determine the correct schema name.. check the above configure...

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey i am in spro, but i dont know where to find 9C_BUS2121_EX01. Do i click on bus2121 and then process schema evaluatoin? If for some reason its not there, is there a table that would store it? Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, you are getting this error since schema definition ( 9C_BUS2121_EX01 ) has not link with schema evaluation event. create new entry in the spro for BUS2121 for the schema evalution event.make sure you have also create entry process level for schema defintion(9C_BUS2121_EX01).

Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i get a step by step? I am in spro, do i create group first? then event? Then go to define process? Just confused about everything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i actually want to delete that scheme if nothing is using it. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What is your requirement.. it is so easy to answer if we know the requirement.

FYI -

SAP has provided the BC Set to activate 0 - N SL Approver for SC , PO. you can find the BCSET t.code SCPR20

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, someone is getting that error No process level defined in Process scheme 9C_BUS2121_EX01 because they are trying to test a note. So i just want to get rid of that error. I am thinking it is because someone is trying to test out something by creating that 9c_bus2121_ex01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I don't get your point. what do you mean "someone".. is this error not part of your development?

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

nope. this error is not part of my development. I want to delete it. Can i?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

You can't delete because it has not been assigned to process schema evaluation anywhere. To fix this problem .. ask them to assign different schema definition (noting but constant expresstion) to schema evaluation (noting but event) that assigned for BUS2121.

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, it worked!

Answers (0)