Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Stock clearance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user has some stock against a WBS element

The WBS is supposed to be closed by the end of this month and so whatever stocks (as a result of 561 Q movement type) are there in the system , he wants to clear them from SAP. These open Inventories do not have any value

Kindly suggest

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with NAG.

Run the transaction MB1A and imput mvt 221Q

Hope it works

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks........In this it means I should post the stock to a cost center?

Will this have any other impact......any recommendations/ precautions?

Thanks,

SS

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

first move the project stock to unrestricted stock by using movement type 411 q in txn mb1b. after that you can do issue to cost center from unrestricted stock.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow what NAG has suggested. Since you say that there is no value associated with the invetory i dont think it should impact anywhere else.

Regards,

Gokul

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why initial stock upload has been done for WBS element using 561 mvt type? If that entry is correct then stock lying on WBS element should be consumed by some means (I will suggest using 221 mvt type and issue against WBS element) so that cycle will be completed from MM side. If entry is correct and you dont want to consume it against WBS element then transfer it to plant stock using 411 mvt type or do transfer posting to different WBS element.

If 561Q entry is redundant (as you said there is no value on WBS element - hoping that project has non-valuated stock) then you can reverse that entry using 562 mvt type which is correct. Assume account assignment category as Q where ever not indicated in my reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to every one for sharing your expertise with me to help me fix

Regards,

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

stock could be moved to plant stock by doing stock transfer with movement type 411 q.

if open iventories doesn't have any values then you can do goods issues mvt type 221 q against the wbse, where system shows material consumption with out value.

regards,