Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM: PROBLEM WITH PRINTING SAME HEADER IN PAGES FOR A NON-FINISH LIST

former_member191810
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, guys!

I hope you can help me as well as many other times.

I have a Smartform which contains a header,body and a footer in a page.

This is a form for a report, which we have a column header and the positions. the problem is that if a current account haven't finish in that list (see the example)

ASD

ASDASDASDASD

ASDASDASDASD

MY REPORT

ACCOUNT | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx | <-- COLUMN HEADER

-

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |12.12 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |123123.23 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |123.1233 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |21222.23 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |123.23 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |1212.12 |

PAGE 1

in the next page, we don't want to repeat the columns header. just only continue printing the lines...

ASD

ASDASDASDASD

ASDASDASDASD

MY REPORT

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |123.1233 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |21222.23 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |123.23 |

123123123 | xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |xxxxxxxxxxx |1212.12 |

PAGE 2

Has anyone encourage this issue? What can I do? remember is a smartform.

please help us!!

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member191810
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys.

Remember that the columns header won't be printed only if the lines per account continues. I mean, the column header printing depends on the number of lines that are being printed.

If at the end of a previous page the list (for example the positions that belong to this account) still continues for an account, then in the next page the column header musn't be printed, just only continue printing the rest of the positions. As you notice this case would be found in any number of pages during the rest of the report.

I'm agree with all your solutions but this only functionin some cases for the first page.

I look forward to hearing from you.

If I'm clear now, please help me!

Thanks guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree with varna.you just need to mark the condition 'Only on first page' for the text element used for displaying the header text that you want on ur first page only

Thanks

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You requirement is quite simple. The text element that you are using to dispaly the Header texts; go to the CONDITION tab of this element and mark it as "ONLY ON 1ST PAGE".

This wud solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Untill and unless you check an event in you table, there will be always a header on each page ..

Please check the following,

In your table -> Header -> Tab Condition -> In Additional Event Block -> Uncheck all the events .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use table node to display data in main windows. Go to event header under table node, unchecked Print time/at Page break.

regards,

Thien