cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regeneration of cash flow...

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a contract from 1.7.2010 to 30.6.2011. I am able to see cash flow items only upto the current year end. I have activated the contract and my client wants to give proforma invoice using Planned items option for the contract in the RERAIV transaction code, where i am able to generate invoice only for the current year end i.e upto 31.12.2010 but not for six months of next year.

I tried to use regenerate cash flow option too, but failed to generate for next year. Can any body tell me how to generate future cash flows for the given contract?

Thanks,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Franz,

I have created a new contract and i am able to see for six years in the cash flow of the RECN simulation. But when i am trying to see the planned items in RERAIV it is showing only 3 years and showing "no relevant items found for cash flow" for period after 3 years. I have tried even regeneration of cash flow (i guess not required) but still its not picking for period greater than 3 years.

Thanks,

Bala.

Edited by: bala c on Jul 23, 2010 9:06 PM

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

please check the customizing item "Define Contract Types". You can control the period for cashflow generation with the attribute "Update Period".

Update Period of Cash Flow Items in Years

Specify the number of years for which cash flow planned records should be calculated in advance.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

I have done the configuration for 6 years, but cash flow is generating only for 3 years. Is there any other thing i need to do to get it for 6 years?

Thanks,

Bala.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

did you create a new contract after the change in customizing (of course with the right contract type) or did you test with a contract that existed before? Then you may regenerate cashflow with "force regeneration" and check if this helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try RECDCGOL. Also you should be able see the cash flow from the contract from Simulate (Future).

Thanks.