cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pref Mgmt - /SAPSLL/PREVDO_06 - slow performance - archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

t-code /SAPSLL/PREVDO_06 shows unsatisfactory performance. My assumption is that there are too many entries.

My questions:

- Is it recommended to archive these entries? For example, everything issued before year 2009.

- How could I archive this data? I want to improve system performance without data loss. Best would be to have everything ready in a directory.

Advise is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every country has specific norms when related to archiving. If your LTVDs are for say Australia/Nz, the govt agencies state the electronic data for a min of 5yrs must be made available in any production environment before archiving. And if your productive environment is SOX compliant i guess you would need to maintain the documents available for audit purpose.

Please cross check individual country specific govt agency websites before proceeding.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You find in transaction SARA archive object PREVD. You can also reach it via /SAPSLL/MENU_Legal >Archiving>

Archive vendor declarations. But there's an initial set-up of general archive customizing required and of course a connection to an archive server. There's a SAP training course BIT660 to learn more about archiving.