cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to another View

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with two Views. In a special case in View1 I want to switch to View2. But how can I do this? I checked another project where this functionality is implemented, but I cannot see where the switch is implemented. I don't find the Line of code, where is something like "if xy than goto view2"

Can you help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

you can find the code for that in the Controller or in the View himself.

Search for a piece of code "wdThis.wdFirePlug......", there is the navigation made.

The plug definition is done in the Window view.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Gunter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Do one think.

1. First u have to create WDJ Application. At the Same time u have to Create 2 Views i.e. FV and SV.

2. Go to your window name Right Click Open Navigation Modeler. Now it will Open one Navigation Window.

3. Here you can put FV having Outbound and SV having Inbound plugs. In B/n 2 Views u can Navigation Link. By using this navigation Link we will Switch One View to Another View.

4. Now u have to Create one Button in FV. Click on that Button its calls the SV. So that time you can this method. wdThis.wdFirePlugToSV();.

[Open This Link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f64e7a90-0201-0010-e0b4-ec1f849ecd4e?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Hope this is help full for u

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to create a navigation link between the 2 views and then fire a plug to the new view when your condition is met.

The code is really simple, something like wdThis.wdFirePlugTo_InitialPage();

You can find a basic tutorial here :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f64e7a90-0201-0010-e0b4-ec1f849ec...

Look at the actions and navigation section. You dnt always need an action to trigger navigation, you can invoke it based on condition too.

Let me know if you face any problems.

Warm regards,

Rashmi