cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External mail generation output type is not appearing in outbound delivery

0 Kudos

Intially for outbound delivery advance shipping notification (ASN) is triggering very well, but when business changed plant and shipping point - from that time onwards the output type for ASN is not appering in outbound delivery oputput.

I have checked the ASN output type where condition records are also maintained in NACE. and keycombination is for

salesorg/ship-to for this output type ZSHH.

Other output types apart from ZSHH like ZEDI is triggering very well as in the past before plant and shipping point changes.

is there any thing to do with output type ZSHH for the change of plant and shipping point

can any one please help me out, where the problem is coming.

thanks

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Intially for outbound delivery advance shipping notification (ASN) is triggering very well, but when business changed plant and shipping point - from that time onwards the output type for ASN is not appering in outbound delivery oputput.

I have checked the ASN output type where condition records are also maintained in NACE. and keycombination is for

salesorg/ship-to for this output type ZSHH.

Other output types apart from ZSHH like ZEDI is triggering very well as in the past before plant and shipping point changes.

is there any thing to do with output type ZSHH for the change of plant and shipping point

can any one please help me out, where the problem is coming.

thanks

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Please goto check the determination analysis.

What does system say for that output type ZSHH?

0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

Thanks for quick response. i have checked the determination analysis. For ZSHH output type "No analysis log", also I cheked the routine 932 assigned to that output type. It shows perfect like output has to trigger for complete delivery that means afetr picking got fifnished. That means once PGI is been issued ZSHH with medium 5 (External send) has to generate, which is not happening in my case.

Also i need to know wt will that medium call with external send.

This is need to be resolved urgently.

0 Kudos

Hi

For above question for output type ZSHH routine 932 is been assigned and the access sequence maintained for sales.org/ship-to combination. Also ZRSNATED program is assigned to this output type ZSHH in config.

thanks,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the code written in the routine whether any blockage is written for the changed parameters.

Regards

Amar