Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help YDHF in finding critical objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody ,

i have a scenario like below :

I am creating YDHF in "New request" status ..( Working fine )

Next "In development" , creating TRs ...( Working fine )

I am performing action "UAT DONE " . ..( Working fine )

Here i need help .

If my TRs contains any critical objects my status should go "Get approval for critical objects", (need help )

if it doesn't contain any critical objects status should go to "Coded and unit tested".(need help )

After i am relesing , next steps goes on .( Working fine )

Please help me .

Thanks in advance ,

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Be very careful cause even if its says that you re missing authorizations to validate critical objects IT COMES ALSO from who is trying to validate.

Let me explain: non only you do need to have the right authorization profile to handle this action but also YOU HAVE TO BE a business partner that IS RESPONSIBLE of SDMJ or SDHF you re working on.

This means bp that is trying to validate must be the one that is filled in the partner function of kind CRMH06 Is Responsible BP For

In order to know which partner function is set as reponsible for you can check in SPRO under node Change Request Management -> Partner Schema -> Define Partner Functions !

Could you please try first with the right BP before adding/modifying roles. If this does not work could you please launch transaction SU53 right after you have the message saying you do not have the authorization to validate CO

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u guys .. issue solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

did you try to configure condition NO_CRTCL_OBJ in SPRO ?

SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended Configuration --> Change Transaction --> Change Transaction Types --> Consistency Checks in Change Request Management

Configure your condition in status Coded and unit tested with a message type A Cancel and make your cancellation status Get approval for critical objects

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane ,

Thnx for u r reply .

My REQ is if no critical objects means my status should go to " u201ECoded and unit testedu201C.

If TR contains crictical objects means status should go to "u201EApprove crit. object for QAu201C.

NO_CRTCL_OBJ - Does this checks for Crictical objects ? Means when the output of this action is true ?

Thanks ,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition NO_CRTCL_OBJ will check for unapproved critical objects...

In other words, if a TR contains a critical object that hasn't been approved yet, the status goes to Approve crit. object for QA otherwise it goes to Coded and unit tested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane ,

Thnx for u r reply . I did that . Now i need to test critical objects .

Can u telll me what objects come under critical ?

For testing this scenario .

Thanks, Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

you need to define your critical objects... Execute IMG activity and see associated documentation :

SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended Configuration --> Change Request Management --> Specify Critical Transport Objects

You can have a look to the help.sap.com documentation :

Hope it helps,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane ,

Thnx for u r replies . My issue is solved. I am getting auth issue problem whille approving critical objects.

Can u gimme auth object for approving critical objects .

Thanks , Vijay