cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split mapping created no message-how to avoid red flag message in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario I'm putting files in an external server with multi mapping and a condition in graphic mapping in MM, when condition is not true and no files are generated I see a red flag message in XIP MONI, "split mapping created no message".

I do not want this red flag message to come.

I see this thread:

My problem is the same, "nikhil a " said that he solved the problem creating a dummy message in Message Mapping, but I don't know how to do that. Someone could explain to me?

I do not want to use BPM.

Thanks

Fabio Boni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when condition is not true and no files are generated I see a red flag message in XIP MONI, "split mapping created no 
message".

This is correct behavior i suppose.

Check if you can verify the condition in the Receiver Determination itself so that the process will stop in the first step itself if Condition = false

Even when you say that a dummy message is created, it is to be sent somewhere or if not send then again it may give an error.

Lets see what experts have to suggest here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much,

this is useful.

As you think, mapping is correct accordingly to request, and so is behaviour.

I didn't know that is possible to put condition in receiver determination, I'll try this solution in Development.

For dummy messages you're right I think.

Thanks!

Fabio

Edit: It works!

Thanks!!

Edited by: Fabio Boni on Jul 20, 2010 4:26 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your perception, I understand that mapping that was done is not accurate. Please check your mapping in the test tab of the message mapping.

If you are able to provide the Data type, then will surely provide solution for not to get a red flag in MONI.