cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have completed a proxy to file scenario and I have triggerred the proxy. I have to take the input and out put files from sxmb_moni.

I used the transaction and now iin the same screen. Where would I get the input and out put files ? Which window or which icon should I select ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute your Proxy Program in R/3,then execute SXMB_MONI in R/3 , then you will see Program genarating data perfectly or not.

then check in PI side like data coming in to PI or not.

if everuything fine your will see succesfull message in SXMB_MONI in PI.

Regards,

RAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja

The file has been triggered and the message is successful. I want to copy the input file. I see Inbound Message, Pipeline Steps etc on the left and two windows on the right. My querry is were do I get the input file ? The input file that I have triggered through proxy. How do I get it in the right window so that I can copy it ?

Regards

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I see Inbound Message, Pipeline Steps etc on the left and two windows on the right. My querry is were do I get the input file ?

Inbound Message --> Payload --> Double click ....the message which apears in the second window (lower window) is the one you are looking for.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Double click the message from SXMB_MONI.

2. Now, you would be open a screen i.e Display XML Message Versions.

3. You would be able to find XML message and the pipeline steps in the left Navigation bar.

4. Click on INbound Message>Payloads>Double click on Main Document(Application/xml) and then click on Window 1 button on the screen.

5. Now, you would be able to find the inbound message payload on the right side top window.

6. Next, Click on Technical Routing>Payloads>Main Document(application/xml) and then click on Window 2 button on the top of the screen.

7. Now, you would be able to find the payload at the receiver side on the right side lower window.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SXMB_MONI:

For input message go through

Inbound Message --> Payload --> Main Document

For output message go through:

Technical Routing --> Payload --> Main Document

Best Regards,

Fabio