Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1 for Microsoft .NET and C# 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masters,

My name is Asen

Im novice in SAP.I whant to read and write data on SAP via SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1 for Microsoft .NET and C#.I know how to setup SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1 for Microsoft .NET but what happens after that? From what I need to read data, to show in grid and to write in few columns?May you show me sorcecode or demo project?Anything?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asen,

SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for MSFT .NET enables you to create a .NET proxy classes (just like Add Web Reference/ Add WCF Reference) which connect you to SAP Web Services (eSOA services) and do Read/Write operrations over SAP backend systems data.

Meaning, you can create your own .NET applications (Web/Client) and use SAP backend information in your applications by using the .NET proxies who works agaist the SAP systems.

The demo code you have in the SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for MSFT .NET documentation is just to show you how to use the .NET proxies and connect to the SAP systems.

Hope it is more clear now, and if you have more question please write.

Nadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nadav for answer,

Not just clear for me.Im create windows application.I hope there is no difference between web client and windows client for SAP Enterprise Services Explorer?And for documentation I have onli 1 file "IntroducingSAPEnterpriseServicesExplorerMicrosoft.NET.pdf".In that file have only how to setup but no demos here.Where can i find?

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning MR Nadav

may you help me to find full documentation for "SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1 for Microsoft .NET"?

Bests

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asesn,

you can use it also for Windows application.

in general, the SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1 for Microsoft .NET will be avilable for any project type where you can find the "Add Web Reference" or "Add Services" Refernce for C# or VB .NET. (Web applicaiton, Windows application, Website, WPF application, etc.)

Regards,

Nadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nadav,

many Thanks again

I read "Consuming SAP Enterprise Services with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0" and try that, but I have a problem with app.config. Anyway. In that file have example but not sufficient.Do You know where can I find more examples?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the article by Rima Rudnik-Sirich on SAP Enterprise Services Explorer 1.1 for Microsoft .NET. The <security> section is added after the servicemodel section in the app.config.

However when I run, I get an exception "System.TypeInitializationException". Still could not figure out where is the problem.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asen,

you can find documentation and code examples how to consume SAP eSOA services using SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for MSFT .NET in the following areas:

1. Open SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for MSFT .NET in your VS .NET and press F1 for help. you will get a fully documented guide for using the tools, plus code examplse

2. you can use the following article published by Rima:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b0499da5-73c4-2b10-f580-91c1f17008c0

3. you can find more infromation in the .NET interoperability area in the SDN:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/dotnet

Regards,

Nadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nadav

One more question?Can i use ES Explorer for windows application ot that is only for web?I could not see anywhere whether I can use for windows app.

Bests