Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free item (Price = 0$)

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I would like to create an order item with price = 0$.

But every time I try this, the system keeps telling me that condition PR01 is missing and does not accept "0" there.

Is the only way to do this to create a second condition RA01 with -100% sales discount?

Thank you

Alicia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alica ,

Please follow the process mentioned below :

1. Create and new document type - ZFS or ZFD

2. Copy ZTAN as ZTNS - Free goods and in Business data tab . you have an field "Pricing" , Make this field Blank "No pricing"

3.Go to Assign - Assign Item Categories , there you determine the item cat determination .so that when the sales order is created it picks up the item cat ZTNS .

4.Maintain Copy control between Order and delivery and Delivery and Invoice - you need to add the Item cat ZTNS .

Please try the above and you can achieve your requirement . let me know if you need any clarification .

Thanks and Regards

Veera

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, great! The thing with the correct item category did the trick.

Thanks for your help

Alicia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alica ,

Please follow the process mentioned below :

1. Create and new document type - ZFS or ZFD

2. Copy ZTAN as ZTNS - Free goods and in Business data tab . you have an field "Pricing" , Make this field Blank "No pricing"

3.Go to Assign - Assign Item Categories , there you determine the item cat determination .so that when the sales order is created it picks up the item cat ZTNS .

4.Maintain Copy control between Order and delivery and Delivery and Invoice - you need to add the Item cat ZTNS .

Please try the above and you can achieve your requirement . let me know if you need any clarification .

Thanks and Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

why this condtion type has 0 value? any business need? if it only to give 100 percent discount, as you yourself mentioned, simply use a 100 percent discount condtion. if the need is something else, please come back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

system do not take the 0 value.

So, You can order type as a sample.

OR

Take a 100% discount in sales order.

Regards,

Sandip