cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know , when serial number in sales order is changed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am changing Sales order line item serial number. So the equipment number and Serial number both are changed for that particular line item. But I am unable to know, what was the last Equipment number, and Last serial number for that material of sales order line item.

Can any one please help me, how to determine the details about the date and time of change of serial number of a particular sales order line item ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA02 goto "environment-->changes, execute your order there you will find all the changes made that document.

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked for VA02 -> Line item -> Environment ->changes. It show changes related to fields available in VA02.

But it is not showing changes related to Serial number change.

I have also checked with table CDHDR, CDPOS. But the data related to change in serial number of SO line item is not captured in those tables also.

Is there any other way to know?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly check in Table VBAP ---> Field name : POSNR

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I donot understand how checking VBAP-POSNR will help to identify the date and time of change of a serial number in sales order.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether this will help, but try t.code AUT10 , for transaction enter VA02 and put the date range, then execute.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this report, S_ALR_87101238 (DIsplay Change Document), using VERKBELEG as object class for SD document.

Limited selection parameters by your userID and date range.

Execute report and filter records by Tcode VA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

GO in SE16 --> Table VBAP ---> Field name : POSNR

Regards,

Sandip

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When are you making the changes? Is it during creation (VA01) or by changing an existing sales order through VA02? Changing the defaulted data during creation will not be considered as changes to the document.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go in VA02 ---> Select line item --> In menu bar Environment ---> Changes.

Regards,

Sandip