cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor the changes of Ship to address in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has an requirment which they would like to monitor whether the ship-to-address has been modified after the order were save.

e.g.

Sold-to 12345

Ship-to 12356

SAVE the order

After the order are sale and sometime later, the user went in VA02 and update the ship-to-address to 23456

now

sold-to 12345

ship-to 23456

It there anyway we can have a report to check if the ship-to has been changes?

thanks,

Rebella

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rebella,

The best option of monitering the changes incurred fro the Ship-to-Party details of a SALES ORDER are as follows:

1. If you are interested to pick up the information of changes values of Ship-To-Party from a Sales Order then i think you can use the table VBPA. This table will contain the updated value of Ship-To-Party partner function of a Sales Order.

1. Second option would be to use a program which actually run when you open a Sales Order in VA03 --> Environment --> Changes. You can develop a t-code which shall call this program.

1. You can also use the T-code AUT10 for tracking changes for a Sales Order.

Hope these infotmation helps you in resolving your issue and please don't forget to mark your thread as closed.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I will need to furhter investigate with an ABAP to develop a custom transaction for the purpose. I will needed to have something which show the ship-to number before and after the changes.

Regards,

Rebella

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rebella ,

I have seen your requirement and can be achieved in many ways and i prefer to do in this way .

We need to grey out the field Ship to party when using the TCode - VA02 .so that the User cannot change or add new Ship to in change mode of the order ( in Screen exist ). Also , it allows the user to select the ship to parties that are assigned to that particular Sold to. This can be achieved by writing an code in MV45AFZZ.If this implemented then you do not need to develop any Z Reports to see the changes pertaining to Ship to.

Please try this and let me know.

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go in VA02 ---> put cursor in ship-to party column ---> In menu bar Environment ---> Changes.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

we needed to write a report,

ie. when user type in the sold-to, it will give them a list of Sales order which ship-to address has been update after creation.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

T.Code is FD04. In this report you can enter customer code and company code--> Enter --> Select Field of change --> click on details button.

Or

I think there are no standard report. You want to take help of ABAP developer. he create the Z report for you.

Regards,

Sandip

Edited by: Sandipsinh Shaktavat on Jul 21, 2010 3:32 AM