cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is requirement in my script that log in language would be english or german and output format would be in german language.How could I do this. Please guide me.

Regards,

Ranu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a script form in german language in se71 and while print using the output type you can mention the language as german. it will work if you login in english or german.

Thanks

Arul

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answred

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is output using the standard condition technique (e.g. an invoice or a PO) then language is actually included in the condition record and in the output proposal. For example, we have this in configuration that language is always German when it's a Sales Org in Germany. Also on the standard output screens the users can specify or override the language manually. No programming is required for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well when calling a script, there is one structure called NAST, which holds a lot of printinformation.

One of those informations is the laguage in which the form should get printed.

NAST-SPRAS.

you may want to fill this with your desired language (german), no matter what the logon language (sy-langu) is.

Normally this field is filled with the customized communication language of the customer.

so yeah your task is fulfilled in any Standard script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranu,

How do you call the script ?

If you are calling using a z* program, then you can set the language aalso with the OPEN_FORM (LANGUAGE) function module. Always pass this as 'DE'. By default, it will take the log-on language.

If it is standard program and you are assigning the form using some customization, then you may have some option to assign the language aslo.

Regards,

Selva K