SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of meter reading order with RR 01 after move in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with DM module of SAP ISU. Currently I am facing a problem that after move-in a periodic order with RR 01 is created automatically by the system.

Ex: Move in date is 01.01.2010. Monthly Portion is used with Schedule record 01.01.2010, 01.02.2010, 01.03.2010, 01.04.2010 and so on.

If current system date is 20.07.2010 then Meter reading order is created automatically by the system for sch MRD 01.08.2010.

Please let me know how to overcome this problem

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Thanks for your reply but I have cheked SPRO setting the suggested check box is already uncheked.

I beleive the setting you have suggested is meant for default meter reading during move in but my problem is automatic creation of meter reading order with reason 01 during move in

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO

under sap utilities->Device Management->Meter Reading->Basic Settings->Define Control Parameters for MR Data Processing

double-click on the line and verify the check box for Display Default Move-in value. Try un-checking the box.

Former Member

Thanks for your reply but I have cheked SPRO setting the suggested check box is already uncheked.

I beleive the setting you have suggested is meant for default meter reading during move in but my problem is automatic creation of meter reading order with reason 01 during move in

0 Kudos

Check the settings under

sap utilities->customer service>process execution->move-in/out->Define System Parameters for move-in and move-outs.

Check the value maintained for "Interval for Future Per. Bil" The value in this might be controlling the MR creation.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, your suggestion has resolved the problem. Mentioned SPRO field value was maintained as 100 in my system tha's why it was creating MR order automatically during move in.