Hi experts,

Following is my scenario.

I had created project & Network, I had assigned the WBS to the

activities and to that activities I had done the relationship & then I

had schedule the network.

Now I am going to CJ20N & scheduling at the project level using

bottom-up scenario.

Till this scheduling is OK but.....

Scenario1- Now I am changing the Network dates let it will be form 20/07/2010 to 15/07/2010 & then schedule the network.Now at the time when I am scheduling at the Project level, date at the project level i.e of the finish date is not changing, it remains the same.

Scenario2- Now I am changing the Network dates let it will be form 20/07/2010 to 25/07/2010 & then schedule the network.Now at the time when I am scheduling at the Project level, date at the project level i.e of the start date is not changing, it remains the same.

Is there any required config to be done.

Kindly please do the needful

Regards,

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check WBS scheduling parameters under PS-> Dates-> WBS dates planning-> Define Parameters for WBS Scheduling and set it as network determine dates. Also check adjust basic dates indicator.

Also check the funtionalities shift dates/ reconcile dates under planning board in CJ20n.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Following is my scenario.

I had created project & Network, I had assigned the WBS to the activities and to that activities I had done the relationship & then I had schedule the network (Forward Scheduling).Now I am going to CJ20N & scheduling at the project level using bottom-up scenario.

Till this scheduling(Start & Finish Dates) is OK but.....

Scenario1-(Preponed) Now I am changing the Network start dates, let it will be form 20/07/2010 to 15/07/2010 & then schedule the network. Now at the time when I am scheduling at the Project level using T code CJ20n, date at the project level i.e the finish date is not changing, it remains the same.

Scenario2 (Postponed)- Now I am changing the Network start dates, let it will be form 20/07/2010 to 25/07/2010 & then schedule the network.Now at the time when I am scheduling at the Project level using T code CJ20n, date at the project level i.e the start date is not changing, it remains the same.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my query here is are you chaning the dates for nwtowrk or network activities?

as rightly pointed out in the above, There is a important parameter, if the 'network determined dates' or 'WBS determine dates'.................please check the same and then schedult the project

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1} I am changing the start dates in network & then in CN22 i am scheduling it at the network level.

2} Now in CJ20N I am scheduling on project level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain this,

Scenario1- Now I am changing the Network dates let it will be form 20/07/2010 to 15/07/2010

Is the start date 20/07/2010 and end date 15/07/2010? I mean i did not understand this.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its the start date

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mr.Mehra

There is a important parameter, if the 'network determined dates' or 'WBS determine dates'. Please see the consulting note

683940 for details.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo