cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation isssue

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating quotation with one customer (a) some error is coming with others its nt happeneing * check route in shipto party header in document header and when i change the shipto party it is showing shipto party have been changed redetermine plant/shipping point*

the clecik on yes then carry out new pricing and while saving showing mising data pricing .plz teel me where to check and what to check plz help me asap

regards,

debesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel, the error message that you have put in is not correct... Please put the error message that you get. It will help us answer your query better.

As a standard, when the customer is changed, there are a series of messages that pop up. I have listed a few below

a. Prices will be redetermined

b. Route will be redetermined

c. Freight will be redetermined

d. Taxes will be redetermined etc.

This is standard SAP functionality. This happens because, when the customer changes, there may be a chance that customer pricing procedure changes or condition record change. Hence 'a' happenes. If the destination or the shipping condition of the customer change, then 'b' happenes. There may be different freight conditions for different destinations. With change in 'b', change in 'c' is also inevitable. When the destination of the document changes, the taxes have to be redetermined accordingly. Hence 'd' happenes.

I hope the above explanation is clear. Please put in the exact error message.

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansed

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your 1st error -

Check your transportation zone(OVR1 & OVL7) config and data maintain for same in your customer master (XD02 - Shipping). This can be b'coz of route determination.

For your 2nd error -

May be on re-determination pricing do to partner, some manual pricing component might have missed.

So to recognized though do pricing analysis at Item level of the sales order.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to Sales Order Line Item Conditions tab.

Click on "Analysis" button given below.

Then check the log for each conditions applied in the sales order line item.

You should be able to see what is missing there and why it is not determined.

Go to VK11 tcode and go to the required access sequence combination and maintain condition record for the same by giving the price for the product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should check the Pricing Condition Type.Check the Condition Table / Access assigned to this Condition type.

Now go to VK11 & create the Condition Record.

Best Regards,

Ankur