Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Currency coming from catalog to shopping cart

former_member275426
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

We are facing a strange problem while creating a SC in SRM , catalog item is maintained with PLN as currency , user default and vendor currency is also PLN. But when item is transferred to SC from catalog it is getting as EUR.

I tried to debug the issue and found that the data which is coming from catalog itself contains EUR . But catalog is maintained with PLN.

FM TS_UPLOAD_CONTEXT_EXT is getting called with destination SAPGUI which is returning the data.

But I am not able to find this FM in SRM system. Please let us know how can we proceed with the analysis to find the root cause

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

What is your SRM release ?

In SRM 7.0, price conditions and item currency is the one from material catalog. But at header level (total value), currency is the one defined as local (attribute 'CUR' in 'Attributes' tab from PPOSA_BBP transaction).

Don't remember if this is the correct behavior (but this is the one i have on my system) and if it is equivalent for lower releases.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member275426
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

We are using SRM 5 , and what I noticed is that data which is transfered from catalog to SRM itself contains the wrong currency . catalog is maintaied with PLN and data that is imported from catalog contains EUR.

This I can confirm because , I tried to degug the system immediatly when data it transfered to SRM.

Thanks

Anil Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER. Put a break point in this BADI and see how it is changing.

Regards

Venkatesh P

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil Reddy,

As suggested by Venkatesh, check what is the currency in BAdI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER.

If you have already EUR instead of PLN (before any processing inside the BAdI if implemented), this means you have a treatment for changing currency between your catalog and the OCI.

How do you manage your catalog (CCM, MDM, ...) ?

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil.

Are you using MDM Catalog or CCM Catalog? When you say the currency is maintained as PLN in the catalog, assuming if it is of MDM Catalog, can you check the currency in the MDM Data manager?

Regards

Bala