cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

0 Kudos

Hi, Friends,

I need to retrive data from infotypes(abap-hr) and i have to print in smartforms. I am not getting any idea to do this plz help on this. plz tell me the logic or send me any document I am trying it on the same way in abap but i am not getting.if u have it will helps me a lot.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You just check and you will get a related function module to get your infotype records. Also, for every infotype, there will be related tables. for instance, PA0000 to PA0098 tables are there for the HR Master record infotype 0000 to 0098.

If you want the specific data, then provide the infortype details.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In HR-ABAP table are not used only they are using infotype.If u want to fetch a data form ithe infotype means u just call the FM 'READ_INFOTYPE' and pass the infotype no and pernr, starting date and ending date etc....

Generally smartform create a function module.so u just create a report.

1.Design the smartform.

i) what are the input u want u just declare in the form interface.

ii) Design the output layout

iii) Save,check activate it and execute it. It will show one function module copy the name.

2. Create a new report Get all the data from the "read_infotype" FM.

3. Call the function module and pass the input.

4. save, check, activate the code and execute.It will call the smartform.

Example :

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

EXPORTING

formname = 'ZTEST_SMARTFORM'

IMPORTING

fm_name = fm_name.

CALL FUNCTION fm_name

EXPORTING

control_parameters = wa_control_par

output_options = wa_output_options

IMPORTING

job_output_info = it_otf_data

TABLES

it_nfal = it_nfal_final.

Here the FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' is used for change the smartform name.

in the dev server ,quality server and production server it will generate different name for the smart form

so we need the naming convection.

Edited by: sudhakar.ssm on Jul 20, 2010 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you need to know the concepts of HR-ABAP reporting. It is different from our general ABAP report.

For example, in place of select * ... , here we uses Provide * ....

Please find below link, the concepts of HR-ABAP reports.

[http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/EN/data/pdf/PAXX/PYINT_PROGRAMM.pdf]

So I sugest you to go through this document, Create a print program that fetching the data and pass it into the smartform.

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for reply. i know the how to write report and i know the provide statement and all but ,

at the time of retriving data what values we have to pass like field(vorna) or table name(pa0002) or table with field(p0002-vorna).

the link which u given me is not going to help me.

thanks