cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to search SMARTFORMS in several programs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

As we can search different tables, structures, data elements, domains, etc.. at a time in several programs through using WHERE USED LISTS. In same way, I need to search SMARTFORMS, that are used in which programs.

Actually I need to search for programs that particular SMARTFORMS is used in that program.

Is there any transaction or coding template(like WHERE USED LISTS), to search smartforms or programs that uses particular smartforms.

Regards,

Mahesh S. Nikam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your task is not possible.

99% of Smartform-calls are generic/dynamic, so no where-used check willl give you any results.

You can search in Table TNAPR if there are any output types or programmes making use of your smartform.

You may want to tell us what you are trying to achieve and maybe we have some other ideas on how to help you.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkx for ur response.

i sugest that can we make any such program that will work like searching smartforms in whole programs name database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean to say to search particular module's program in database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

as per my knowledge, it is not possible to check the program name where the smartform is using.

Regards,

selva K

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about custom smartform and program, then probably you can try where used list of FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME. This should return you few Z programs and and you may need to search each of these manually. This is worth if the list is small.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Hope, there is no option as to check the where used list for a smartform. Normally we will call dynamically the formnames (In the SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME, we will pass the form name as variable).

If it is assigned to any output type using nace, then you can check with the table TNAPR you will get the details.

Could you tell me the reason to check the same ?, so that we can provide some other suitable options.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

search in the table TNAPR put in the value of the smartform and it will give you the driver program for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Table TNAPR gives you the link between Output types and its associated Programs and smartforms.

Let us know if you were looking in for something more!