cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the quantities to be confirmed at the sales order level, even though the required quantity in no available. pls help me with the required config to be done.

Thanks and regdr.

Mauryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Schedule Line Category , do not Activate the Check Boxes - Req/ Assembly & Availability.Now your req. will not be transferred to PP after creating Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Jul 20, 2010 10:50 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this by activating relevant config for AvC (Availability Check) & TOR(Transfer Of Requirement) at sales doc level.

Go through the following link for understanding and get back to us if you have any specific queries.

[Availability Check (ATP) & Transfer of Requirement (TOR)|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=29323&decorator=printable]

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but i want the TOR to happen but to confirm the qty. How about using RTL is equal to zero. then any quantity will get confirmed beyound this date.

Rgd,

Mauryan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Requirement Type(OVZG/OVZH) as 041- Order/delivery reqmt for your transaction.

Thanks & Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Requirement Type(OVZG/OVZH) as 041- Order/delivery reqmt for your transaction.

Thanks & Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i shoul look for some other options. i have rewared the points for the effort sepent by the members.

Rgds,

Mauryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try unchecking the availability box as suggested by other members? Is that not meeting your requirement.

Shaju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate availability check at your schedule line level in "VOV6"

balu