cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal Year Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I have maintained Fiscal Year Variant in OBY6 and OB29 but still when i try to do Release To Accounting in Billing, i get an error saying FISCAL YEAR VARIANT NOT MAINTAINED FOR COMPANY CODE.

Please help. I have read all threads and still have the problem. So i had to post a new thread on this topic. Thanks.

Pranava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the below path,

spro--Financial Accounting (New) -- Asset Accounting -- Valuation -- Fiscal Year -- Fiscal Year Variants -- Specify Other Versions on Company Code Level and Specify Other Versions on Depreciation Area Level.

Also check if the assignment is maintained in OB37

balu

Edited by: balajisapsd on Jul 20, 2010 9:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Yes i have maintained the assignment in OB37. And i still get the same error.

And why will i follow the path when i want to maintain the FISCAL YEAR VARIANT. The path you mentioned is to maintain different versions, but i do not want to do that.

Pranava

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check -

- Assignment for plant to company code

- Assignment for plant to sales org and dist. channel

- Tcode: OMSY, Check what is the fiscal year either K4 or V3,

if it is K4 the enter year:2010, Period: 7 and if you are usingV3 then enter year: 2010, Period: 4. Be clear before you do the

- Tcode: OMWD Go to our plant and assign valuation group code as XXXX and save it.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintained all that stated that should go fine, anyway i suggest you check your company code settings once that are related to posting periods also.

hope that may assist you

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J Prakash and Balaji,

As you mentioned i have checked everything. OMSY and OMWD are also fine. Is there anything that i need to do. Thank you.

Regards,

Pranava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If your company code is 1000 then you maintain this type of data in OBY6.

Chart of accounts - 1000

Fiscal Year Variant - K4

Field status variant = 1000 Field status for Claris

Pstng period variant = 1000 Posting Period Variant your company name

Max. exchange rate deviation = 10%

CoCd->CO Area = 2

Please click on 1) Proposal Fiscal Year 2) Define Default Value date 3) No forex rate diff. when clearing in LC 4) cash management

May be it will help you

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

I have done what you mentioned but still when i am trying to Release To Accounting in Billing, it says FISCAL YEAR VARIANT NOT MAINTAINED. Any help.

Regards,

Pranava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In OB29,

Pleas click on Calender Year against K4, Number pf posting period = 12, No of special period = 4.

In Period and period text maintain data for language EN as per DE.

May be it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Thanks for taking so much time out to help me. Everything you mentioned is maintained in OB29. Now the error is resolved. Thank you so much. Rewards.

Pranava

Edited by: Pranava99 on Jul 20, 2010 8:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go via this link,

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0a5a670-13f6-2c10-179d-a35e50a208bf?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

I am sure it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Answers (0)