Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review the logics of CN33 transaction

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Need to know the logic of CN33 transaction, iam having one issue with refernce point, we are having mechanical & electrical activity defined in the network, so we defined both refrence point in the BOM. Mechanical parts as M & electrical parts as E

While doing BOM transfer reference is given to mechaincal & electical parts & Activity both.

Issue is where we have phantom assembly under that electrical assembly parts in the BOM.

When i deactivate my phantoam assmebly to D1: ie: deactivate phantom, at that time the bom should not transfer the underlying parts of electrical components.

If I transfer, underlying materials are transferred. For example the ones with ref.point u201CE*u201D

I donu2019t understand why heu2019s doing that. I overrule the phantom. He should only make a reservation for BOM for which its is D1.

What could be the reason?

Regards,

AHS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

solved

0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

I assume with "deactivate my phantoam assmebly " you mean setting an explosion type in the BoM for the phantom assembly.

When you are running CN33 using the 'multilevel' option in the profile or the selection parameters, all levels of the BoM are exploded. That means the BoM of the phantom is still being exploded. It won't stop at the level of the phantom.

Therefore you will get the components of the phantom as well as the 'disabled' phantom itself into the network.

Please read the f1 documentation about flags 'multilevel' and 'preliminary requirements' in the selection parameters for BoM transfer.

Best regards,

Gerald.

0 Kudos

Please also read the documentation about flag 'all items' for the profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

Please check if the note mentioned below is of any help,

Note 193261 - CN33: Automatic BOM assignment

I am not too sure about this issue but would like to take a wild guess. Have you maintained reference points for the underlying parts of the Electrical components? If so, try not to maintain it and check.

Regards,

Gokul