Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Shared folder disappear from screen in SBWP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone achieve removing the shared folders completely from the SBWP transaction screen,

I am able to resrict the folder but the Analyst wants it to disappear.

I have informed the HR-BA that this is heading for a customization.

Any tricks or inputs will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see that the folder structure is loaded in routine append_folrg_to_tree in include LSINWPF01. It reads all active records from sin_t_ini. So if you want to disable it for all users then you can try to set field active to blank for Shared folder. I am not sure if this breaks something or not. Otherwise you can implement custom logic by using implicit enhancement point in routine append_folrg_to_tree to exclude folder for particular users.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see that the folder structure is loaded in routine append_folrg_to_tree in include LSINWPF01. It reads all active records from sin_t_ini. So if you want to disable it for all users then you can try to set field active to blank for Shared folder. I am not sure if this breaks something or not. Otherwise you can implement custom logic by using implicit enhancement point in routine append_folrg_to_tree to exclude folder for particular users.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

This is going to be only for specific users not for all users in the HR-System

0 Kudos

In that case I would try to use implicit enhancement point to modify routine append_folrg_to_tree. You said that you can restrict access to this folder using authorization. So probabbly it's a good idea to exclude folders at the end of append_folrg_to_tree which can't be used by user.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thank you, I have passed the torch to the Developers team now.