cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to populate the field Discount Percent (DIS) in the outbound S1ORDEXC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am working with the Spec2000 to send out the IDOC S1ORDEXC.

Does anyone know how to populate the field Discount Percent (DIS)?

This field length of Discount Percent is 2 characters, but our customer discount in the Princing Conditions (Sales Order) is longer than 2 characters (ex: 7.500-%)

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thuan

I guess you are working with IS- ADEC and SPEC 2000. I am not an expert on this but leave you some hints from OSS notes I came across.

It appears like Discount Percent - DIS and Procurement Discount Percent -PDP are complementary and mutually exclusive. If one exists, the other need not.

Looks like DIS is computed as (100-PDP)/100 and it is just a 2- integer data (as in 20 Percent). It is a kind of multiplier (Factor), example if PDP discount is 10 percent, then DIS (Factor) is 0.9 and so final (net) price after discount = Price*0.9.

" If the discount comes in the S1BOOKED inbound into SD in the field DIS, then the discount has to be sent back in the DIS field .. if it came in the PDP field then it has to be sent back in the PDP field. If there was no discount in the incoming IDoc, then the discount has to be filled in the PDP if there was a change in the discount".

KDATE in SPEC 2000 file maps to DIS and KPERC to PDP.

PDP has 4 characters and per OSS note 440380, the point is ignored meaning you can work with 1225 instead of 12.25.

So may be you can work with PDP?

OSS notes: Apply to older releases but may still be applicable conceptually speaking.

456153 - S1ORDEXC does not send out Discount

440380 - PDP has only 4 characters in the SPEC IDoc instead of 5

596042 - Discount percent DIS not considered e processing S1ORDEXC

698668 - Incorrect calculation of unit price for PO item by S1ORDEXC

Let me know you final findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Thank you for your help, but I still can't populate this DIS field.

Here is my situation. There is no discount in the incoming IDoc, based on your answer and OSS notes, the discount has to be filled in the PDP if there was a change in the discount. So in the tcode BD79, I mapped as below:

KDATE maps to DIS

KPERC maps to PDP

The result of the mapping above is:

PDP = 0750 (because KPERC = (7.500-)

DIS has no value (because KDATE has no value)

My question is how come we map a date field of 8 characters in to a field DIS of 2 characters in this case?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thuan

I don't think KDATE is a date field. Of course I don't know anything about the SPEC 2000 file or its contents. I know the name KDATE is misleading.

The data element from Segment E1S2K11 ( T code WE31) for the field DIS is ADSPC_DIS.

The definition of ADSPC_DIS is

Short Description: Discount Percent

It is of 2 characters size.

Table SPCDTEL which is for SPEC 2000 Data Elements also specifies DIS as one with 2 characters.

Sorry my inputs are all theoretical.