cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND : Mapping program is not available in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SOAP to RFC scenario. Where the source is a service interface and target is ZBAPI. When I test this interface I get

'NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND : Mapping program is not available in runtime cache' error.

I have tried the following things but none worked.

1. Checked the Message Mappings and reimported it in the Operation Mapping.

2. Deleted and created the Operation Mapping again.

3. Cleared the SLD Cache.

4. Performed the Complete Cache Refresh from SXI_CACHE.

5. Reimported the ZBAPI.

6. Deleted all the IR and ID objects and created it once again after performing the Cache refresh.

Note: I had one observation that the newly created Operation Mapping object had the same object ID as that of the deleted one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wat abt the exception structure in ur sender interface?

Are you using the exception structure in sender interface?

if yes, are u using any mapping(in operation mapping) between RFC exception structure and exception strucure in ur sender interface?

I think your RFC is returning some exception or some dump(as Hans-Peter Elzer said) . Test your function module with the same data(that is sent through interface) in R3 application system.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Thanks for your suggestions, my issue is resolved.

I had not mapped the exception structure, which i think was on of the reason.

I also notiiced that this error comes when the RFC is being modified and we are testing the PI interface.

Its better to test the interface in the debug mode, which might be helpful to find out the reason.

Regards,

Rohit.

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for sharing you solution. Could you please tell me how to mapp the exception structure. i am having exact same situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might help u

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a SOAP to RFC scenario. Where the source is a service interface and target is ZBAPI. When I test this interface I get

'NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND : Mapping program is not available in runtime cache : Object ID <ID of Operation Mapping>' error.

I have tried the following things but none worked.

1. Checked the Message Mappings and reimported it in the Operation Mapping.

2. Deleted and created the Operation Mapping again.

3. Cleared the SLD Cache.

4. Performed the Complete Cache Refresh from SXI_CACHE.

5. Reimported the ZBAPI.

6. Deleted all the IR and ID objects and created it once again after performing the Cache refresh.

Note: I had one observation that the newly created Operation Mapping object had the same object ID as that of the deleted one.

The ZBAPI is a wrapper for a standard BAPI with Request, Response and Exception as a structure.

Can anyone please highlight on the above issue also please consider the note above.

Regards,

Rohit.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, please,go to SM59 and check the RFC destination type HTTP--> INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and do a test connection. if the path is /dir/chacheRefresh, replace ir by /dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext --> it should resturn an http Code 200 OK.

check this out and later do a comple cache refresh en sxii_cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same error message when calling an RFC via SOAP. Turns out the RFC function module shortdumped with the given set of parameters, so there was no response to PI, and nothing that could be mapped.

I fixed the RFC, and that resolved the issue.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where r u testing from. did u test ur scneario in ID

check the RFC receiver comm channel. has it send the request from PI to SAP. If yes may b there is a problem with the response from SAP ECC