Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to restrict Post access in FB60 transaction and still need park access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in need of restricting Post access in Vendor invoces (FB60) transaction code and still need access to users to Park the invoices. I have tried restrict F_BKPF_BEK authorization object with values 01 and 77, but both the cases, I could not park/post the invoice document.

Please help

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

Try tracing the Authorization Object & Field to control this by switching ON the trace via ST01

Trace this activity with user who is trying to do both Park & Post activities, you will get the objects controlling this field

0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

I have already checked the trace file and both the functions (Parking and Posting) are using the authorization object : F_BKPF_BEK Activity : 01 and 77. So, both are not working when any one of the activity is removed from the role.

Please advice.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

Please refer the below thread:

Many solutions provided

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas :

Please try this initially give * and try out with trace on (ST01)

For this object ---> F_BKPF_BEK give * for activity and auth group *

Also for the following object insert * for activity.

Accounting Document: Account Authorization for G/L Accounts F_BKPF_BES

Accounting Document: Authorization for Document Types F_BKPF_BLA

General Ledger: Authorization for Segment F_FAGL_SEG

For org level object check if its blank or you have given *

that is go to the organizational level tab in PFCG ( authorizations Screen)

Accounting Document: Authorization for Company Codes F_BKPF_BUK

Accounting Document: Authorization for Business Areas F_BKPF_GSB

Accounting Document: Authorization for Account Types F_BKPF_KOA

If it does not work check out your trace output it has to work.

If you have Parent role give the values for straight object in the parent role and for organizational level give values in the child role

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Activity : 01 and 77. So, both are not working when any one of the activity is removed from the role

That is what exactly I faced. However that was in R/3 4.7. Not sure what is there in ECC6. Anyway we sorted this issue by functional configuration. May be hints by Dolly help you a start on this.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had this issue too. You can use T.code FV60, it resolve your problem. It transaction is only for park documents. See the objects with t.code su24_old

Hope it's useful...

Dolly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I was having the same requirement from my client.

I used the auth object F_BKPF_BUK & removed the activity 01 to disable the Post tab in FV50/FV60,etc. But remember the user will not be able to post any other entry directly to FI e.g. JV in F-02.

Hope the above will help.

Regards!

Pulak Das

0 Kudos

I am facing exact same issue,

Please help me with it.