cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vf01 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

have created a sales order using va01 and later poreceded to vl01n but when i wanted to use va01 it was saying billing document is not created.and on the processing status in vf01 it was showing incorrect

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the log in VF01 and check why it is not creating a billing document. There may be several reasons for it. I have listed a few of them

a. Item category not relevant for Billing

b. Copy control does not exists

So, you need to find a reason by checking he log. It will give you the details.

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have created a sales order using va01 and later poreceded to vl01n but when i wanted to use va01 it was saying billing document is not created.and on the processing status in vf01 it was showing incorrect.......after checking the log it was saying good issue has not been posted for the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For every delivery to be invoiced, the item has to be PGIed... (Unless the materail is not relevant for stocking). Functionally, the goods should go out your Plant(Warehouse). Only then you can invoice the customer.

Now go to VL02N. Press the "Post Goods Issue" button. Once the PGI is successful, the delivery is open for creating the invoice thro' VF01. Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VOV8--- Document (sales order type) -- In billing area.

What Biling type you are used.

Then Check that Billing type from Transaction codea; VOFA

What Billing category used.

SAM