cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned orders in R/3 but impossible to find in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have planned orders in R/3 which were initally generated by SNP location heuristic (order type EE)

Those planned orders are not firmed and exist in R/3. However, they disappeared from APO.

I did run /SAPAPO/CCR report but it doesn't find anything.

I checked the integration models for pld orders are ok...

Do you have any idea why those orders can no longer be found in APO SNP and how can I get the orders consistent both in R/3 and APO since the CCR report doesn't work?

Thanks so much for your help as I'm getting stuck on this issue!!!

Best regards

E

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SInce these orders are SNP heuristic generated planned orders, someone might have the run the heuristics again for these product-locations and that is why you msut be seeing new orders in APO, whereas in R3 you are still seeing the old order numbers.

Reason is after the SNP heuristics, the C5 has not been run to transfer the deletion change pointers of the old orders and create pointers of the new orders.

Check this and let us know

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

thanks a lot for your comments and answers,

I run RIMODINI/RCIFORDT but it didn't transfer the planned orders into APO

The planned orders don't exist at all, even at the end of the horizon, I checked product view there is nothing there.

Could you advise how to transfer the deletion change pointers of the old orders, which checkbox should I ticked in /SAPAPO/C5, so that the planned orders are deleted in R/3 when new orders are generared by SNP heuristic?

I understand what could be the reason of the orders existing in R/3 and not in SNP, however I still can not reconcile in both systems...

DO you think that if I switch the "Transfer of SNP orders to OLTP system" in SPRO from Periodic transfer (our current setting) to Immediate transfer, it would solve our issue?

Many thanks again for your helpful answers

best regards

E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the transaction //c5 with the seletion criterion and you will be able to see the change pointer with method D or R ....it wil update the data on ECCside.

Rgs- Vikas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you check if the orders are missing or they have gone to the end of horizon in APO? It happens many times because of multiple reasons and hence not seen in CCR report also.

Kindly check in product view in APO at the last and let me know

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not tell why the orders disappeared from APO but in order to retransfer the order to APO check with the following available options...

1) run report RIMODINI for the IM for planned orders

2) if there are less no. of order then try report RCIFORDT to retransfer the order to APO.

Regarding the delta report not able to find the inconsistency please check and make sure that you don;t have any badi implementation active to deactivate the comparison for order type EE.

Rgs- Vikas