cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to correct the default langauge from DE to the respective sales Lang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When creating a new sales order -In the sales order header level Text where the language is appearing as DE by default irrespective of all sales countries. Eg: for Italy it should be IT and for Portugal it should be PT.

But when users are creating the sales order irrespective of all sales countries they are getting DE as default language in the Sales Order header text. But this is wrong.

I know there is an option for selecting manually to set the language in the sales order header level. But i want to know how this is displaying defaultly as DE language while creating the sales order. And further this needs to be avoided.

Whenever the sales order is created by sales country's their country language should come defaultly. Can you please any one let me know how to correct this problem.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Regards,

Jana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In master data the language is well maintained with respective to thier country language. Further this issue i have resolved by Executing the Sap Standard Program - RVTEXTE. which will reset the problematic languge from DE to the original language.

And the problem is resolved.

This program RVTEXTE is suggested by SAP.

Thanks for all your support and contribution towards my query.

Regards,

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the resolution by self

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to kindly check the entries for Language in the Customer Master record if you have different entries based on Italy, Portugal and German. From this specific entry the default language is taken up.

Kindly update this forum based on your observation on these pointers.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The sales order header text settings get selected based on the language maintained in the sold to party and not the login language. Please check the language of the sold to party that is present in the customer master. This must be set as DE in your case.

Indranil

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain/default Logon Language for your user in tcode SU01 or on login ask your user to opt desire language.

Regards

JP