cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External number range consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

As a part of a planned maintenance activity, I need to the check the consumption level of a few external number ranges in SAP R/3, please let me know if there is any shortcut way to do that other finding out the related table and the number of entries for that Interval through SE16.

Regards:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since answers have been provided and no subsequent questions have been raised, marking this thread as assumed answered.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar

This forum is meant specifically for Operational Performance product line (not to be confused with system performance issues). Is your question for Spend Performance Management or Supply Chain Performance management for example?

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure what is exactly meant by OPM here, this activity in question is a part of the standard health check procedure of the system checking the consumption level of External number ranges. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Regards:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar

I can see where your confusion stems from.

OPM is a group of Analytical products, performance in this context is related to business, and not technical - at a system level, check out the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_performance_management

SAP's OPM portfolio has products like SPend Performance Management, Supply Chain Performance Management etc...

Hopefully that explains.

Hence my comment, your message is in the wrong forum, this forum is specific to OPM.

Regards

Rajesh