cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to to do xi validations using alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi xier's,

I have an interface whih contain creditcard settlement.

In this interface we used one to one mapping.

the source structure contains :

1)Record set node -> no fields are there

2)Header records in this some record code, headerdate, header_time,header_id, header_name, Filter1,like..

3) payment records it contains -> settlement_account number, settlement _account _name like this

4)Soc records it contains - > settlement _date, record code ,Dsicountamount like this...

and finally 5) Trailer records contains : Record_code,Trailer date, Tralier Time, Trailer id, Trailer name, Trailer Record count, like this

Similarly the target structure is also contains the same fields

1) Record set

2) Header Records

3) Payments Records

4) Soc records

5) Trailer Records.

and now how to do the xi validations for this situvations

1) The no of records in the file = The total in the Trailer Record if it isnot then inraise an an error meesge

2) how to validate the Header name field is equal to to the Asia if it is not then raise an error message.

If we done xi validations then how to configure the alerts to the above scenario. my environment is : PI 7.0

Service pack is : 14,

Release: : NW04S_14_REL

Please send Earlier responses.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Why you want to generate the alert? Say, even if you create the alert, you still want to process that message (where the conditions failed) ?

if you are not interested in processing those messages where conditions failed, why to create the alert? Simply don't create the target structure in the mapping itself.

Please elaborate your requirement.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

some of the field in Target structure are not mapped to the source structure. but the mapping is one - to-one.

my question is how to do the xi validations for the given conditions (I.e) The no of records in the file is equal to the Total in the Trailer

with out creating alert how can we do the validations. if it is any other method is there please let me know.

regards,

Ram