cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation is not created when approve the shopping cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenarion like when we create a shopping cart with total value <1000 EUR and order then reservation is created.

For this no approval is required.

But when we create a shopping cart with total value >1000 EUR and order ( here approval is required ), but no reservation created.

I created one shopping cart with total value >1000 EUR and transfer it using the FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, then reservation has been created.

Could anyone tell me how to start investigate this problem or the solution for this ?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations,

You perform this step only if you create your Materials Management documents in a backend system.

You specify the documents that are to be created in the backend system for a requirement coverage request.

The following documents can be created:

Purchase requisition

Purchase order

Reservation

you have to see above settings not with values .

SPRO ->SRM SERVER> Cross application >Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAdI BBP_TARGET_OBJTYP is active? See note:1173815 on debug points.

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for valuable suggestions.

When I run the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, I did not get any result.

and when I run the report BBP_GET_STATUS_2, my shopping cart number is not there in the result.

I have put a debug point in both B31I_INTERPRETE_DATA FM and the BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE. (BADI is active)

Both points are being triggered when I execute the function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER (without approval).

But when I create a shopping cart, and approve it, these debugging points not at all triggered.

We have a problem with this approval process.

What user data should be considered when workflow involves ?

Is there any configuration done after approve process ?

Thank you very much.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I could understand, reservation is only being created if you run FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER for carts > 1000 EUR, right?

When creating through HTTP, check if it is not stuck in awaiting approval status.

Check if workflow has been completed and if the cart item status is I1111 or I1112.

Run status reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 manually after ordering the document.

Check if its status is updated.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for quick responses.

I have found the reason why reservations are getting generated.

The users which are used to approve are not assigned to the organizational chart through transaction PPOMA_BBP.

Now we have maintained the attributes for the users. Problem has been solved.

Thanks to all once again.