Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete a dc from nwdi

prashanth_lagdev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to delete a dcv from NWDI which is already transported.Due to few errors in the production box ,we planned to redisgn from the scracth.for that i need to delete a dc from the NWDI Track.Please help me in this regard's.Discuss all the options.

Thank's&Regard's,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your NWDI, first go to Web Dynpro perspective and then to Navigator tab. Right click on your DC and delete that DC. Then go to your system's C:> drive and there in Documents and Settings folder, you'll find a ".dtc" folder. Inside that you'll find a folder of your DC name, delete that folder. Then go to DC perspective and then in Local DC's section. There you'll find the configuration details of your DC. Select your DC in that configuration, right click on that and select "Remove from client". If you don't need the whole configuration, then you can remove it by right clicking on it and selecting "Remove configuration". After doing this, that DC as well as track configuration are removed from your local machine completely.

RV

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Please have a look at

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls find below thread.

/people/daniel.wirbser/blog/2005/07/27/how-to-delete-development-components-in-netweaver-java-development-infrastructure-jdi

Regards,

Lavanya.G