cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Standard bank Cheque Modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie guys , i need help with modifying SAP standard bank cheque.

I want to seperate the cheque and the remitance information to create 2 seperated forms

because i want to print the cheque on a seperate sheet of paper to that of the remittance advise information.

Does anyone have an idea as to how i can go about it. do i also have to modify the driver programmer

to cater for this modification? Driver program name is RFFOUS_C, standard cheque is F110_D_AVIS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No , you don't. As you can see from the screen of the RFFOUS_C program and the IMG config, the payment advice is a separate form from the check. You can tailor the check and advice contents to your needs without changing the print program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i get what you mean but issue is seperating the remittance form data and the check data, because its all on one form in the standard but different pages. i want to customize it such that both are printed on different types of printers. and how do i stop the default check information from showing up (i.e void text and the XXXX fields)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you only want to touch the form (or a copy of it), you just comment out (or remove) what you don't need and add your windows or change the existing ones. I have some check formats (on tri-fold, self-sealing stock) that only print a check and an address, some that replace the advice info with a letter, and some that have line item level advice information. It all depends on what you want to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hie i've tried comenting out the text elements but i get an error on preview the form in my spool. it seems the driver program is set to read these text elements (e.g text element 510 missing , output of relevant forms is defective)

also it stil prints the 3 default pages with XXXX then my data is coming out on page four..

Answers (0)