cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning contract to bom item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating contract with BOM sub item pricing Item category (TAP)and assigning manual condition type to sub item TAN.

And creating order with Same BOM materials sub item pricing and trying to assign contract at header item with item category TAP.

What is the problem here is that Pricing is not carrying out from Contract to Sales order ,when contract been assigned at header item category TAP and expecting price will be changed in sub item with item category TAN where manual condition type set up.

Can any body please help me out what can be done for the price change in sub item when contract getting assigned at header level item TAP.

Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing the thread

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check and maintain I Cat determination (VOV4)

- Sales Contract - LUMP - <blank> - TAP

- Sales Contract - LUMP - TAP - TAN

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply, but in vov4 item categories are maintained as you told still new pricing is not carried out at item level in TAN for sale sorder.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The main item category is TAE the main item will not be priced and the sub item category is TAN which will be relevant for pricing

if you want the pricing at both the levels and amount should not be doubled for that same as above use statistical for header and put pricing in main item category.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I have tried with item category TAE as Main item and TAN as sub item Still contract new pricing is not carrying to Order.

What i am thinking is tht can copying controls will make any difference in this.

Can you give any more options ,which will help me in this.

Thanks & Regards

Pavan