cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in the order of the radio buttons in the Web dynpro component

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I want to edit web standard dynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_LIM and change the order of the radio buttons UNKNOWN & KNOWN under Account Assgnment.

Currently UNKOWN is default and the first radio button where as KNOWN is the second radio button. I want the KNOWN to be the default and the first radio button and the UNKOWN to be the second radio button.

I am restricted to do teh modifications in change mode so went into component configurations (/SAPSRM/WDCC_SC_I_LIM_PROF )of the component and tried the above explained, but could not achieve.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can enhance the standard webdynpro by WD Enhancement and can change the order of the radio buttons.

First you have to create the WD enhancement and the you have to change the appropriate method of the component.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Do we have any chance to mark KNOWN radio button as default under Account Assignment using UI field customizing is available without BADI in SRM 7.0.Please suggest.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I beg to differ with the last post . I can say that WD enhancement function is provided to enhance the standard functionality according to customers requirement.

So this is possible to change the order of radio buttons.

I would suggest you to give this a try.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

I dont think you can change the order of elements in standard components

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri