cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditWorthinessQuery_out service interface is not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are trying to connect SAP SD with SAP FSCM.

Whenever we are trying to create Sales order, it giving error. Actually at this point system is trying to check customers credit worthiness.

In sap system , sxmb_moni shows message into error as receiver is not found.

This is the namespace and service interface.

"http://sap.com/xi/PI/FIN/Operational/Global" and service interface "CreditWorthinessQuery_out"

In PI7.1 ESR FINBASIS_604 content is imported. I don't see above namspace and service interface in given software component.

Please let me know which software component need to be imported in ESR?.

thanks,

Sharada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharada,

you need to import SAP APPL (6.02) into IB Repository and configure the corresponding scenario at IB Diirectory.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks UDO,

We need to integrate SAP SD with SAP FSCM.

As per your suggestion, I have imported following xi contents in ESR,

FINBASIS 603 as SAP FSCM version is as given

FINBASIS 603 0004 SAPK-60304INFINBASIS FINBASIS 603 Component Supp. Pkg.

2.SAP APPL 603 as logistics and Accounting patch level is as

SAP_APPL 603 0004 SAPKH60304 Logistics and Accounting APPL Support Package

I have created a business system and have software product SAP ECC6.0 and SAP FSCM6.0.

I cannot use interfaces from above software components as SAP ECC6.0 adds software component SAP APPL6.0 to that business system and SAP FSCM6.0 adds software component to that business system.

Latest version of software product of ECC available in SLD is SAP ECC6.0

Latest version of software product of SAP FSCM available in SLD is SAP FSCM6.0

I want to add software components SAP APPL 603 and FINBASIS 603 to my business system. In this case which software product can be added to technical system?.

Do I have to imprt latest CIM component in SLD?

thanks,

Sharada

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharada,

> I cannot use interfaces from above software components as SAP ECC6.0 adds software component SAP APPL6.0 to that business system and SAP FSCM6.0 adds software component to that business system

You can use each interface. The only handicap is that you wont have a selection help in IB Directory if the Business System does not contain the corresponding component. But you can configure Rec Det and IF Det manually.

>I want to add software components SAP APPL 603 and FINBASIS 603 to my business system.

I assume they will be automaticly there via the techn System which is connected to the SAP system via RZ70 entries.

Regards,

Udo