cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While raising the sales order i am getting this error.

Pricing error: Mandatory condition VV00 is missing. I created condition type as VV00

I have completed all the steps in pricing procedure correctly ( v/03,v/07, v/06, v/08, ovkk and vk11)

Can u please suggest me where i would have gone wrong.

Regards,

Vinny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

While raising the sales order i am getting this error.
Pricing error: Mandatory condition VV00 is missing. I created condition type as VV00
I have completed all the steps in pricing procedure correctly ( v/03,v/07, v/06, v/08, ovkk and vk11)
Can u please suggest me where i would have gone wrong.

For these issues related to Pricing Error for Condition type missing, first of all check whether the Condition type is actually a MANDATORY TYPE. If is so then check whether the condition record exist for the Condition type. If not then plz maintain it and you can check at the Sales Order creation the amount set in VK11 will appear.

Regards,

Sarthak

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VINNYG........

Either you maintain the condition record fo the condition VV00 or remove the Tick on "R" in your pricing procedure in front of condition type VV00

Regards

Shambhu sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinny,

In case if you are allowed to maintain the codition value, Pls maintain it for the condition. By clicking on Analysis you would be able to identify the Root Cause and fix it accordingly.

Regards,|

Kk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you Pricing Procedure (V/06).

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check you can proper maintain condition in VK11.

The condition type for Price has been maintained as mandatory in the pricing procedure. However, in the inquiry you are not maintaining the condition type. To view this double click on the line item and go to conditions tab and check.

To overcome this you have two options

1) Enter the condition type and value in the Sales order.

2) Maintain a condition record

Also check below link,

[;

[;

[;

Regards,

Sandip