cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPORT for list of invoice with an order reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus !

Is there any standard SAP report which will show me a list of invoice with an order reason field?

I have tried VF05 and VF05n,but in both of them, order reason as a selection parameter field is missing.

In case of any clarification kindly revert back to me.

Regards,

Ujjawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go for SAP query for table

Table VBLB - Sales document: Release order data

or VBAK-AUGRU - Order reason (reason for the business transaction)

with table VBRK - Billing Header.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ujjawal,

The link is

Pass the VBRK-VBELN (billing doc number) to VBRP table and get VBRP-AUBEL (Sales order) also if you want item then get VBRP-AUPOS.

Now pass this VBRP-AUBEL and VBRP-AUPOS into table VBAK and fetch the value of VBAK-AUGRU (order reason)

In Billing item level you can find the reference of sales order number.

regards

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks To All,

SAP query with all of you inputs is done and is running well s per the requirement ,apart from that if i will go for any Z report, then i'll follow your valuable suggesstion .

Once again Thanks!

Regards,

Ujjawal

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ujjawal,

Going through your requirement i would suggest you to come up with a New report that would undertake the tables like VBAP and VBRK. In this way you can link up the field (VBAK-AUGRU:Order Reason) and Billing Document document Number from VBRK and the common link would be Sales Order Number.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all !

Actually i was going to create a query with VBRK and VBAK tables but sales order number is not the common link as sales order number is present in VBAK table only.

Apart from that i had tried to add VBRK and VBRP table then i was getting the list of invoice with order reasons (because order reason was getting copied from an order to invoice) ,but in this query i'm getting Order reason number with list of invoice only(Description of order reason is not coming).

Please guide me for this if i'm wrong.

Regards,

Ujjawal

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ujjawal,

Go for a Z-report Development. You abaper can devvelop this report in 1 / 2 Days.

Also this will facilitate to incorporate other requirements like having a selection creteria, layout of the report, etc...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try linking the order reason with Table TVAU. i.e. link AUGRU_AUFT of VBRP with AUGRU of TVAU and display the description. I hope this works... but I am not sure.

Thanks

Mukund S