cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM IMS (Invoice Management System) in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

I am facing a problem with IMS in SRM 7.0.

The Portal role assigned to the Invoicing Clerk user is "com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_invoicer" and the role assigned to this user in SRM 7.0 is "/SAPSRM/ACCOUNTANT".

However, when I log on as the invoicing clerk user, I dont see the 'Invoicing Management System" or 'Invoice Monitor" functionality or the link.

What I understand is that one needs to have ERP 2005 as the backend, which we have. Is there any other limitation?

Moreover, I am expecting the user to be able to assign a document type when creating an SRM invoice or be able to create a one-time vendor etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Invoice Monitor and Exceptions tab for Invocies have been disabled within the SRM Server 700, specifically from SP07. This can be seen in note 1399337 where it states the following:

"Invoice monitor is not supported from SRM7.0 onwards and hence the Exception screen in Invoice Tracking tab should not be visible anymore as the operations on this screen will launch the Invoice monitor."

I hope this explains why you cannot see this anymore.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

We are on SP04, therefore, we should be able to see it - which we dont.

The SAP documentation says it is possible to change the document type when creating an SRM Invoice from IMS.. dont know how - we cant see the field document type anywhere. Any thoughts please?

Regards,

Sai