cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type for Break down discount (zbdo)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Members ,

Business : Suppose you create order on 16/07/2010 then the ZBDO = 5%, but after the 18/07/2008 then ZBDO = 10 %, it activate automatically in the pricing procedure.

I am doing :

Change in the Condition type in *Scale basis = Time period scale - Days ; Check value = None ; Scale type = Base-scale,

and Condition Record : we Choose access sequence = Price Group / material Pricing Group, then goto scale and maintain the data , but the value is not getting at the time of order creation...

Please give the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

where the price is changed? is it in billing doc or in sales order?

price is determined by pricing date. pricing date is available in sales order and billing.

just maintain ur cond record for ZBDO:

Material A 5% 16/7/2010 - 17/7/2010

Material A 10% 18/7/2010 - 31/12/2010

when you create sales order in 16/7/2010, cond type ZBDO will be 5% (as pricing date 16/7/2010). but when you do billing in 18/7/2010, see pricing date in billing, if pricing date in billing 18/7/2010, cond type ZBDO will be 10%.

Hopefully it helps you,

Hendry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the validity dates in VK11 / VK12 upto 16/07/2010 with 5% and from 17/07/2010, this would be 10%.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For doing so, you need to have relevant Requirement & AtCBV in your PP against the condition type.

Say, refer std condition type SKTO with Requirement 9 & AtCBV 11 (But, it takes payment term as base to calculate )

I feel you need to take an ABAPer assistance to write routine for the requirement.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.

I am trying with your help but , i am not able to get the desired result.

Is there some other way in functional concept, let me know , Please

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take assistance of an ABAPer, try writing a new [_routine (VOFM)_ |http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/InsideVOFM.pdf|It can assist you in understanding pricing routine] for your logic.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give the solution, I am waiting Replay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give the solution