cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Id not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created one RFC destination for the RFC sender communication channel,but when I test it I get the error as the Program Id is not registered.

Do I need to register the Program Id anywhere?

I have never created the RFC destination before, can you please help me?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Tell  me the answer as I am facing the same problem.

Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the same issue and this is because of new security parameter set for Gateway server.

Please refer to Note 1480644 - gw/acl_mode versus gw/reg_no_conn_info. You can resolve this issue by setting ABAP Parameter gw/acl_mode = 0 in your BW / BI system or following the instructions mentioned in the note .

Regards

Bhupesh Akkineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

If you are doing RFC>XI>Non-SAP, You have to create Sender RFC Adapter and have the PROGRAM ID in the Program ID field. In Tr. Code SM59 of R/3, You have to create RFC Destination of type "T" and the program ID you specified here should be same as the Program ID in Sender RFC Adapter. Make sure you specify the gateway options in the RFC Destination.

Also go thru this..

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do I need to register the Program Id anywhere?

Did you check in tcode SMGW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh and Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply.

I have 2 questiions

1.Do I need to register the program Id anywhere other then SM59?If so,then how can I do it as I am getiing the error as the the Program ID is not registered?

2.What do I need to check in SMGW?Gatewat host and gateway service?If so,then I have checked it and mentioned in the RFC sender communication channel while configuring it.

What do I need to do test the RFC destination without any error ?

Thanks in advance

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog for troubleshooting: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Also make a search with keywords program id not registered and you will find reference to many solved threads.

Did you ensure that the user/ password mentioned in RFC destination is valid ... also i assume that you are creating the RFC destination in the SAP backend system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is require to register your RFC to programe ID , then you have to configure J2EE Configuration for the Destinations IN Visual Administrator thru

Choose Cluster u2192 Server u2192 Services u2192 JCo RFC Provider

and regiser your RFC there .

Regards

Laxmi Bhushan Jha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search the SDN for this there is a blog by michael on this...

Before testing you need to create the |RFC destination at the XI adapter level too..for this...

Here goes the blog link..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

HTH

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Jul 19, 2010 10:08 AM