cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cash before Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a scenario which I need to know how it can be mapped to SAP.

Scenario:

1. Customer require 100 units of Product A.

2. Payment is made in full for Product A.

3. Delivery is performed in batches - i.e. 20 units (1st Delivery), 20 units (2nd Delivery), 20 units (3rd Delivery) 20 units (4th Delivery) and 20 units (Final Delivery).

4. At the Final Delivery, a POD is expected to be performed to confirm that 100 units is received.

Please advise and appreciate your feedback on how to map this to SAP.

Thanks..

*Points will be awarded if helpful..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

!. Received full payment (FI) against customer account

2. Create sales order (activate batch for your material and reserve the batch for the sales order). And maintain billing relevance for your Sales I cat as G: Order-related billing of the delivery quantity. The order is relevant for billing. More specifically, the cumulative delivery quantity that was already delivered is relevant for billing. You can use this category to bill for multiple partial deliveries at once.

3. At delv, do a batch determination for the material and do GI.

4. On final delv, create invoice based on Billing due list.

And [activate POD|; through following steps:

IMG-LE-Shipping-Deliveries-Proof delivery-Activate POD relevance in delivery item category and we have to activate the POD relevance in Ship-to Party master data.

With out doing POD Tcode VLPOD document we can create the billing document.

For all, maintain copying control accordingly.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to VOV7, maintain your item category's billing relevance to (B) sales order (order reference)

create sales order for 100 unit of product A. do billing in VF01, then create delivery order based on sales order (partially) --> you make 4 delivery order.

Best Regard,

Hendry